Product Symbol: S76239PDB
- Threat Stopping Technology
- Proprietary Bonding Process
- Hollow Point
- Notched Jacket
- Interactive DemoSpecifically designed for semi-automatic rifles, PDX1 Defender with Split Core Technology provides the ideal balance between expansion, retained weight and penetration in personal defense situations.
- Protected Hollow Point - Promotes sure feeding and initiates quick expansion.
- Split Core Technology - Front core engineered to provide quick impact shock. Rear core is welded to the jacket to assure maximum retained weight and critical penetration.
- Tapered Copper Alloy Jacket - Contoured to work with split core for maximum terminal performance
- Cartridge: 7.62x39mm
- Bullet Weight: 120
- Muzzle Velocity: 2365
- Ballistic Co-efficient: 0.248
- Rounds Per Box: 20
- Rounds Per Case: 200